Friday, September 4, 2009

Part 6 - The Fast and the Not So Furious

This week's tutorial task asked us to create a video telling some kind of a story. Well, here's mine.

Yea, I know, It's my car. And yes, it's a Nissan Skyline. And yes, I am aware every driver hates me.

Let me clear something up first; I am not a hoon! Partly due to the fact that I chose an auto this time over a manual.

I purchased this beast a bit over 4 months ago, and have been loving it ever since. I have put a lot of time and effort into it and, like any hobby, find it incredibly enjoyable...yet expensive. As it is a Japanese import, much of the parts are fairly hard to find and are very expensive. It was a good upgrade from my 4AGE Corolla Seca sx manual. With the amount of city driving I do, I decided to buy an automatic this time. Its a decent daily driver that really enjoys chewing through the fuel.

Engine: RB25DET (non-turbo though)
4 Speed Automatic (Would like to buy a shift kit sometime later)

Latest Purchases and activity:
- New strut bar
- Blitz POD filter
- Full Kakimoto exhaust system with 3" cannon
- New tyres
- Tein suspension
- Recently had sway bar re-tightened as it was knocked out of place

**Apologies for the picture quality. I had to use my phone's camera as all the camera's in my house have just mysteriously disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment